Describing People Speaking by Cheysha & Cristopora


A: Hi, Good morning

B: Hi, good morning

A: What's your name?

B: My name is cheysha

A: How old are you?

B: I am 15 years old

J: What are you like?

B: I am an optimist and energetic

A: What are your hobbies?

B: I like drawing and listening to music

A: How do you look?

B: I have black eyes, i am tall and short hair 

A: What are you wearing?

B: I'm wearing a gray uniform and black shoes

A: Do you have a favorite athlete?

B: Yes, my favorite athlete is Anthony Ginting

A: How old is he?

B. She is 26 years old

A: What is he like?

B: He is an optimistic person

A: What are his hobbies?

B: His hobby is playing badminton

A: How does he look like?

B: He has a long nose, brown eyes

A: What is he wearing?

B: He's wearing a red T-shirt


Dialogue

PART I

A: Hi, Good morning

B: Hi, Good morning

A: What’s your name?

B: My name’s Cristopora

A: How old are you? 

B: I am 15 years old

A: What are you like?

B: I am an optimistic and energetic

 A: What is your hobby?

B: I like reading books and singing

A: How do you look like?

B: . I have slightly fat body and I love wearing dark blue clothes.

A: What are you wearing?

B: I'm wearing a gray uniform and black shoes




PART II

A: Do you have favorite athlete?

B: yes i do

A: what's her name? 

B: Her name is Gregoria Mariska Tunjung

A: How old is she? 

B: She is 24 years old

A: What's her hobby? 

B: Her hobby is playing badminton

A: What's is she like? 

B: She is a nice person

A: How does she look like? 

B: She has black hair and eyes

A: What is he wearing? 

B: He is wearing yellow shirt, blue shorts, yellow socks and pink shoes.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Tugas 16 ( Kumpulan Soal) Narrative Text : Definition, Generic Structure, Example